Sign In with GitHub to give access to your private repositories.
What are we going to do with it?
- We’ll only look for dependency files such as `package.json` and `composer.json`.
- The data will be cached up to 24 hours, not stored longer than that.
- The data processed from your private repositories will only be accessible by you.
- On Sign Out, we will revoke all permissions.
- Trust us, the code is Open Source and you can audit it.
Want to analyze your organization repositories too?
Sign In with GitHub now
- Make sure to grant access to these in the GitHub permission page.